TANZ Summerfest FAQs
The event is all ages. VIP access is limited to 21+ only. IDs are required.
There are no refunds. The event will be held rain or shine.
You will need a ticket, either printed or on your mobile device to be scanned at the event.
Yes. However, each ticket may only be used once.
Re-entry is allowed. Must keep wristband on at all times.
- NO outside food or beverage items
- NO outside alcohol or flasks
- NO coolers
- NO glass containers
- NO illegal substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO totems, rage sticks or flags over 12 ft tall are permitted. Any of these items that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended, may be confiscated on site at our discretion.
- NO illegal or unauthorized vending
- NO knives or weapons of any kind
- NO slingshots
- NO animals or pets (service animals are permitted)
- NO flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- NO fireworks or any type of explosives
- NO skateboards, scooters or personalized motor vehicles
- NO bicycles inside the festival
- NO wagons or carts of any type, other than strollers
- NO outside cans or cups
- NO professional cameras (indicated by a detachable lens)
- NO professional video or audio recording devices
- NO lasers or pointers
- NO instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers
- NO soliciting
- NO metal aerosol containers including sunscreen, pepper spray, bug repellent, or spray paint (non-flammable are permitted)
- NO drones or UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- NO foldable chairs that sit higher than 9 in. from the ground
Self Parking for the festival is located at 600 Front Street for $10. The Flats will be Valet only all weekend.
The main festival entrance will be on Front Ave behind Margaritaville